Monday, September 7, 2015

Walking into the night
Every feature hidden in the moonlight
And I wouldn't have to melt into the swing set
If I could merry-go-round my way into your heart
Just into your arms, would be a good start

Left to my own devises I forget where I am
My moves are 'mechanical bull'
If only I could simply love you
If my mind wasn't made up half the time
I could surrender this piece I call mine

The glass is clouded with my breath
As I watch late into the night for you to walk up my steps
The world seems to be missing tonight
My porch is silent without your creak
My eyes are so tired, but I am afraid to blink

What if I miss you?
What if I miss you?
What if I never find you



I'd like to be something you've never seen
I'd like you to admire me
Take the words out of my mouth
Every once in a while
Before I can expel
What I planned to say
Take my breath away

This could be the final destiny we've thought of so many times
I'd depend on everything you do
And you see my in a dress and think, that's my girl
You'd admire me for who I am
And neglect who I will never be
I'd just want a man, to be your lady





















No comments:

Post a Comment